Palette Dome Cuisine
We AREN'T JUST YOUR AGENCY, WE'RE YOUR STRATEGIC PARTNER.
A little bit about us
We are a content studio and social media agency. We are here to not only work with you and get the job done, but are a strategic partner. We believe in your business and are excited as you are about it and all the opportunities that lie ahead.
What we value
- We are all about relationship building online and off. We take your story and mission to create content to tell that story in an engaging way to reach customers at every point on their customer journey with you as well as the different audiences and affinities with your brand. Not only that, but engaging and talking to customers (and potential customers) proactively (not just waiting for people to come to our content).
- Analytics are our jam and everything we create and do, we are looking to hit and exceed our goals and continually learn from what the numbers are telling us.
- Strategy is where everything begins. As I mentioned, engagement, content, and analytics are what we are all about, but we start with a strategy. We take a very strategic approach to learn about your brand, determine how to take your brand online, what audiences to target, the best content and channels to utilize, influencer and ambassador programs, etc.
We truly deliver
That being said, we will be a strategic partner to cover your content and social media needs and provide all the insight and guidance we can as it pertains to the growth, marketing, and of course goals that you and Palette Dome Cuisine.
With our expertise on the DC market, social media, content creation, understanding how the food and hospitality industry lives and breathes on social media success will come. Our approach and process is like no other. We take time to understand your brand, your offerings, thee market, and your unique positioning and combine that with our knowledge to craft a strategic plan to set yourself up for success on social media. Once the plan is in place, we will implement by creating content and engaging in ongoing social media management services, including content creation, paid ads, creating organic social media content, and more! Whatever it takes to reach your goals, we will make it happen.
The initial Investment
working with a $1,000 budget
With an initial investment of $1,000, we would like to begin with a paid ad campaign to build brand AWARENESS. With images provided by your photographer, we can provide direction on photo and video content that needs to be created to utilize in a paid ad campaign that will gain followers and interest in your meal service offering.
For the $1,000 investment we will:
Set up a paid ad campaign on Facebook that will target your audience to attract them to follow your page as well as click to learn more information about your prepared meals.
The campaign will A/B test images/videos as well as different copy to begin learning what your customer base/potential customers interacts with the best.
The campaign will run for 4 weeks and utilize an ad spend of $500.
Once the ad set is complete, we will provide an analytics report of our findings/learnings.
what we would like to grow into:
Social Media Strategy
Our social media strategy is the basis of your social media marketing efforts. It will lay the foundation of how your business will move forward on social media, as well as provide great insight to your customers, their journey, and the overall marketing efforts your business is pushing to meet your goals.
What this includes:
- Goal Definition
- KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) - The actual measurable we will utilize to make sure we are meeting your goals through our efforts
- Current Social Media Analysis
- Competitor Social Media Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Defining your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- Audience Identification - Including: Customer Personas, Tone of Voice, Customer Journey
- Content Approach - Including: Content Ecosystem, Customer Map and Journey, Content Pillars, Branded Hashtags, Content Topics, SEO Keywords, Influencer Efforts
- Visual Strategy - Outlining the way we produce and display all visual imagery for your social media marketing efforts
- Social Media Campaign Guide + Suggestions
- Social Media Landscape + Channel Plans - Mapping out what social media channels you should be utilizing and the capacity in terms of organic and paid engagement
Investment: $5,000 (one time cost)
Community Management is the planning, posting, engagement, and reporting of your social media accounts. To maintain an active and relevant page as a company on social media, community management is referred to as an "always on" process to ensure your brand is represented in an appropriate manner, that posts are timely and consistent, customer service issues are taken care of, and your brand is actively engaging with followers and potential customers.
What this includes:
- Content Creation - Including all visual and written content (still images and graphics only)
- Daily Engagement
- Optimization and Improvement
- Competition Monitoring
- Social Listening
- Analytics and Reporting (Delivery of quarterly analytics reports)
- User Post Identification
- Trending Topic Utilization
- Influencer/Brand Advocate Management
- Social Media Campaigns
- Crisis Management
- Influencer Management
- Paid Ads
Monthly Investment: $1,500 - $3,000 (dependent upon your needs and the amount of social media channels we pursue)
This service requires an initial 6 month commitment.
anna@thecreativeExchange.CO | 919.322.8296