sullivan pdr estimator
social media proposal
We AREN'T JUST YOUR AGENCY, WE'RE YOUR STRATEGIC PARTNER
A litte bit about The creative Exchange
We are a content studio and social media agency. We are here to not only work with you and get the job done, but are a strategic partner. We will serve Sullivan PDR Estimator as our family and client while providing our services to them through Grove Fly.
Our approach and process is like no other. We take time to understand your brand, your market and current customers, and your unique positioning in the market. We combine that with our knowledge to craft a strategic plan to set yourself up for success on social media through written and visual creative. Whatever it takes to help Sullivan PDR Estimator reach their goals, we will make it happen.
Our exact plan and thoughts on how to make Sullivan PDR grow will come through our strategy social strategy. However, through initial research and thoughts we believe that paid social media ads and Google PPC will be a leader in gaining brand awareness and app downloads. Outside of that, we will utilize organic social media to maintain the relationship with current customers and also aid in brand awareness and education on the product at hand. We also can provide email marketing services to amplify our social media efforts as well as connect with a gained audience in a different way.
Social Media Strategy
Our social media strategy is the basis of your social media marketing efforts. It will lay the foundation of how your business will move forward on social media, as well as provide great insight to your customers, their journey, and the overall marketing efforts your business is pushing to meet your goals.
What this includes:
- Goal Definition
- KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) - The actual measurable we will utilize to make sure we are meeting your goals through our efforts
- Current Social Media Analysis
- Competitor Social Media Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Defining your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- Audience Identification - Including: Customer Personas, Tone of Voice, Customer Journey
- Content Approach - Including: Content Ecosystem, Customer Map and Journey, Content Pillars, Branded Hashtags, Content Topics, SEO Keywords, Influencer Efforts
- Visual Strategy - Outlining the way we produce and display all visual imagery for your social media marketing efforts
- Social Media Campaign Guide + Suggestions
- Social Media Landscape + Channel Plans - Mapping out what social media channels you should be utilizing and the capacity in terms of organic and paid engagement
Community Management is the planning, posting, engagement, and reporting of your social media accounts. To maintain an active and relevant page as a company on social media, community management is referred to as an "always on" process to ensure your brand is represented in an appropriate manner, that posts are timely and consistent, customer service issues are taken care of, and your brand is actively engaging with followers and potential customers.
What this includes for 2 social media channels:
- Content Creation - Including all visual and written content (still images and graphics only)
- Daily Engagement
- Optimization and Improvement
- Competition Monitoring
- Social Listening
- Analytics and Reporting (Delivery of quarterly analytics reports)
- User Post Identification
- Trending Topic Utilization
- Influencer/Brand Advocate Management
- Social Media Campaigns
- Crisis Management
- Influencer Management
- Paid Ads (including all social media channels and Google PPC)
- Email Marketing (Up to 2 emails per month)
*This investment cost does not include any paid ad spend for Google PPC and Paid Social Media Ads (suggested budget will be included in the strategy) or video work. This service requires an initial 6 month commitment.
Monthly Community Management Services start at a minimum of $1,000 per month. We will work with you and your company and grow with you as we need whether that is only starting with paid advertising or one social media channel. We are flexible in our offering and adjust our services to what you need, can afford, and combine that with what we know will get you the best results.
We bring results
We cannot guarantee the rate of growth, but we will get increased customers and app downloads. Our strategy will outline how to grow and gain results. Through community management we will gain results and continue to optimize our efforts and strategy to get you to where you want to go.
Results are dependent on a variety of factors including:
- The amount of freedom/creativity you give our team
- Your ad spend
- Your allowance to let us create content as we outline in our strategy (and not limiting it)
A few FAQS:
- What is the ROI of social media marketing compared to other marketing methods?
- Social media results can really depend on the business, however the amount of money you spend and communities you are able to build through social media compared to other advertising methods (such as radio, print ads, etc.) can be much more effective. Not to mention we can track everything we do and the return per dollar compared to other advertising methods.
- How do you measure results?
- For everyone we work with, we have predetermined KPIs that we use to measure success. These are also agreed upon by you before beginning the work. If we are running paid ads, we can also track in more detail the impact and success of our social efforts.
- How quickly can I expect to see results?
- If we are implementing community management (organic content), we normally allow 8-12 weeks minimum to see results. If we are working with paid ads, dependent on the budget, we can see results much quicker.
anna@thecreativeExchange.CO | 919.322.8296